8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I am 18 years old and buying my first own car. My friend's brother works for a dealership and I've always wanted the 2006+ Honda Civic Si.

Their dealership is a selling 2008 Black Honda Civic Si. The price is $14,500, it has about ~5,200 miles on it, comes with the navigation system and it's all stock. The only problem is the car is salvage, but it got it hit on the passenger side door and it's fixed it now. You wouldn't even know it was a salvage car!

I was wonder if the price they're asking is a reasonable price or I can get it cheaper?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
are they still saying its Honda certified so it has the full warranties and everything? Because salvage title is a vauge description becuase the damage to the door could have been minimal and the car is like 100% new but it still says salvage title when another car that could have way more damage has the same title. I would make sure that it is still certified and ask them if they know the extent of the damage. sounds like it maybe got damaged in transportation for the dealership or something

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
do a carfax report and find out exactly what was repaired... if they say it comes with a Honda Factory Warranty get it in writing. But $14,500 for a car that has a salvage title is a little steep because for you resale will blow balls.B ut at the same time depending on what damage was fixed $14,500 for a 08 SI with 5200 miles is a great deal. IMO ask plenty of questions of the dealer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts