8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Si with the premium audio. I got in the car yesterday and right after I started the car the CD player spit my retail cd out. The screen said check owners manual?
So I did to no avail. Now when I put a cd in it takes it in about 95% of the way, then spits it back out. When it spits it out the cd player displays a " busy wait".
I'm lost, I tried multiple retail cd's and I don't have any burnt CDs.
Anybody got any ideas?

· Registered
2,250 Posts
Do you have the navi or not? Maybe something is stuck in your deck? I'd say your best bet maybe to look on here and see if you can find a used deck to replace it with. Or maybe it's a sign that you need to upgrade to a better system... :thumb:

· Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2007 Si with the premium audio. I got in the car yesterday and right after I started the car the CD player spit my retail cd out. The screen said check owners manual? So I did to no avail. Now when I put a cd in it takes it in about 95% of the way, then spits it back out. When it spits it out the cd player displays a " busy wait". I'm lost, I tried multiple retail cd's and I don't have any burnt CDs. Anybody got any ideas?
I was also going through this problem and tried something I never thought would work. I put in the CD that I wanted to play and gave it until it said read for about 3 secs. The moment it says “busy wait” I put in another CD right after it just lightly to push in the one I had originally put in. IT WORKED!!!

· Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2007 Si with the premium audio. I got in the car yesterday and right after I started the car the CD player spit my retail cd out. The screen said check owners manual?
So I did to no avail. Now when I put a cd in it takes it in about 95% of the way, then spits it back out. When it spits it out the cd player displays a " busy wait".
Anybody got any ideas?
Anybody got any ideas?
anyone who wants to know how to fix this issue, message me in instagram: Key_kth
I’ll send you a video of what I did to solve the issue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts