8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
361 - 380 of 396 Posts

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 · (Edited)

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 · (Edited)
just lowered the car some more today to even out the drop. also bought the password jdm intake today. can't wait for it to arrive!

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #366 ·
Just installed. LOVE the sound of this intake!

Built a OEM size battery re-locator. heard to many locals having problems with the smaller battery.

· Six eyes
5,011 Posts
Not too shabby.... did you do the welding? It looks pretty good :)

My audio capacitor kind of fried my first Odyssey battery, but without the cap and with a new battery, it's been good ever since. Then again, I only drive the car in the summer.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #368 ·
no my friends a machinist.. we spent last saturday measuring it up and making it fit..

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #369 ·
So starting my winter project list. First item I'm picking up

TL Type-S Brembo Calipers

Not 100% sure on what color to paint them. Im leaning towards white with black Brembo stencil.

Opinions?

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #370 ·
got flash pro on sunday, did my first tune this evening. car runs amazing. definitely a mod i suggest

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #371 ·
So it's been awhile since I updated my build. Will update better come spring. But for now this will have to do.

Bought a 2007 Civic Sport for winter/daily driving.

Has K&N intake, HKS exhaust and mugen style wing. I don't mind it.

A buddy of mine is trading his car in and said if I can get his Greddy Evo2 off I can have it....

So I did. But ewe! way too dirty for the si.

So I cleaned it up :D

Added my local car club's banner :D

I still have my TL-s Brembo's waiting to go on, Painted valve cover and a new J35 Throttle body to also go on. Cars gonna be painted in the spring. Gonna look awesome come summer. I can't wait.

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #375 ·
damn hackers.. lol gonna have to fix my build thread

· Registered
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #380 ·
passwordjdm carbon fiber parts :D and no man, the steering wheel emblem fits right over the stock one.

361 - 380 of 396 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.