8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
628 Posts
your car is the ying of my yang. love the car though. redded out tails look good on white just as good as on black. maybe get the clear third brake light? i smoked mine out. and get the flat black lip overlay for the front! love the car though

· Registered
628 Posts
i like the red lights in the back, but i really like the look of the overlay. doesn't blue bat sell them?
yeah i like the redded out tails on the white and black fg2's but i smoked my red third brake light to be a lil different and it blends in reallly good u cant tell it is there until i hit the brakes. thats why i think if u got the 09 brake like it would blend very well.

and yes blue batmobile sells them. i like it a lot on the white. there are soo many things u can do to ur car that i cant. example...the front lip overlay, clear fogs would look good on urs, jdm emblems with custom graffixexpressions overlay(white), and instead of having the headlights black instead u can do white, and white rims.

those are just some options and things ive seen. but i love the car man.

· Registered
628 Posts
i think each color has there benefits. thats what made it hard to choose which color. i got the grafixpressions overlay in white but the white doesn't match the body color very well so i don't think it would look good. i plan on just getting it filled in and painted. when you say clear fogs, what do you mean? i have the oem fogs. (actually planning on installing them tomorrow.) but they are clear.
oo i see i like the flat black overlay on the white and silver coupes. but what i mean by clear fogs is the oem ones not yellow or smoked which apparently u have haha. the clear oem fogs only look great on the white coupes. maybe get 6000k-8000k low beams and fogs? i think thatd look great.

thats just my opinion. im going for the clean look with my car, no i vtec stickers anymore, no stickers anywhere and debadged the civic emblem

· Registered
628 Posts
i want hids but i'm really debating on getting the headlights and foglights retrofitted with a projector so buying a plug & play kit would just be a waste of money right now.
i plan to take the i vtec sticker off the side. fought so hard to get it put on but i think it looks cleaner without. rear civic badge got taken off like the second day i owned it.

i actually have the HFP suspension sitting in my house waiting for the spring to install it. i went with that cause it's not much of a drop (living in one of the worst pothole cities probably in the world lol) so i could go with anything lower cause it is my DD in the summer. and it improves the handling by a lot so i'm excited to feel the difference. but yeah a drop HAD to happen!
yeah i just noticed your civic emblem was off haha. but yeah i made the dealers put my i vtec sticker on too but then took it off and looks way better.
the hfp suspension is actually a good drop. and for a dd i understand because im the same way goin through potholes like crazy. but holding out to get retrofitted is a good idea. that is one thing i still want so bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.