8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order for a blue Si with nav many months ago. Thought that might get here soon after introduction...NOT. Seems that the blue color with nav puts my order into the future with arrival maybe Jan-Feb 06 according to the dealer friday however a galaxy grey will be built in mid-Dec. seems that this color is more available sooner than the blue, at least at this dealership. The guy who wants the grey put his deposit way after me....this is the pits. Not even considered for the grey car. Oh well may look elsewhere or cancel it out entirely. Seems that people who put their deposits in the earliest are put on the back burner dependent on color.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Works pretty much the same at the dealer where my deposit is put down. One color preference, a few alternates if a color comes in that no one on the list ahead of you wants. I was not supposed to get my order until February, however, an Alabaster Silver is arriving as part of the supplemental allocation (not ordered, just sent by Honda) and I will get it in December as no one on the list ahead of me has non-navi Silver as a preference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts