8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kids

So we have a few days to figure out where to have the pre meet, so let the ideas start coming.

Meet is at 1pm I think so we should meet by 11am as we all have latecomers and we like to talk crap before hand.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
marc-o-lishuz said:
How about meeting in UBC somewhere. It'll be empty on a Sunday.

I don't think habby knows where UBC is, or will have a hard time finding it. to be honest I will get lost as well.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
marc-o-lishuz said:
Are all these people still going?

1. Sleepy Still going
2. 604_ep3 STill going
3. marc-o-lishuz Still going
4. 1chin3s3_b0i gonna skip work to come
5. smatts coming in the sexy fit
6. megahurts don't know
7. Ruck_Van <-- PIMP SCOOOOOTAH dont know
8. Pukuyo dont know
9. Airtrack dont know
10. viNz86 dont know
11. HabaneroGuy still coming
12. 07TWSi dont know
13. lonelydriver dont know
isnt Adam coming too? and I think Travis is joining us as well.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I keep telling MSQR to come but I think living in Surrey has ruined him!!! Oh and RUCK_VAN isn't coming either he's going out of town :( his scoots piiiimp.

·
Registered
676 Posts
smatts said:
I keep telling MSQR to come but I think living in Surrey has ruined him!!! Oh and RUCK_VAN isn't coming either he's going out of town :( his scoots piiiimp.
If the meet was in 6 months time it'd be right where I'll be living (again) =P

Anyways, yeah, speaking of sketchy surrey, I was so scared I was going to be mugged today. Some guy with a big white Chrysler followed me through both garage doors into my building and there was nothing I can do. I go down a floor and the guys pull around and stop in the middle of the parkade with the engine on, like he was gonna run me over the minute I got out of my car... :S

So I might come out to whichever parkade you guys are meeting at UBC, but i'll pass on the Cypress trip.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts