8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

i've been talking to Potamkin Honda, on 30 west end ave corner 61st street, because i need to buy a center panel for my civic.

i'm from brazil, so i have to give'em my credit card number so they can charge me 45 dollars and then order the part i want. they don't have on stock.

what i need to know is if i can trust them...

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
Hi

i've been talking to Potamkin Honda, on 30 west end ave corner 61st street, because i need to buy a center panel for my civic.

i'm from brazil, so i have to give'em my credit card number so they can charge me 45 dollars and then order the part i want. they don't have on stock.

what i need to know is if i can trust them...
hell no. a bunch of crooks! go to planet honda in nj.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've chosen potamkin because it's close from the hotel i'll stay in NY, for christmas... so i'll go there... there's no need for international shipping...

and i need to pay now so that they can order the part... i'm afraid of being charged more than 45 dollars

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice :)

i need the center panel, from the civic with navi.
part number is 77250 SNA A01ZA

i have a double din DVD installed, but with Metra center panel... and it sux! very poor quality... but here in brazil it's all we have, cause our civics don't have navigation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.