-custom 3.5" CAI
-skunk2 72mm TB
-IMT inlet
-skunk2 alpha header
-custom 2.5" straightpipe

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Nice! happy with the TB? Get an Aftercooler in there!!! Huge gains to be found!!!!:dance:
super happy with the throttle body. i was worried cause so many people were having CELs and other idle issues, but like you said, the one you sold me bolted straight on and zero issues. It ran the same if not better than my J35. lol. i just thought i would have hit at least 300 flat. i defintally want a cooler, but not trying to buy a new one. i'll have to keep my eyes open for a a good deal on a used one.

·
Registered
992 Posts
u talking about j37 throttle body, i have yet to install mines till i can fab myself a 3.5 inch intake but bigger throttle body helps with the root style supercharger

·
Registered
4 Posts
tongman i love your youtube videos and have watched all of them , im a big fan. Im running a JRSC with supporting bolt ons... making 296 horse and about 200fpt evans tuned :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Got tuned by Derek at IMW in Carlisle, PA a few weeks ago.

It made 363/238 @13.5psi

Ported CTSC
MercRacing aftercooler
2.95BP
6.37CP R40 crank pulley
Hybrid racing intake
Alpha header
S2 76mm exhaust
ID1000s
Dw65c
Grams throttle body
VitTuned inlet
NGK 2669s

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
932 Posts
K20z3 125 k miles
Mercracing ATA TVS 1900 stage 2
Arp headstuds
Supertech 100 psi valve springs
J37 tb
Gp1175 header
Fullrace 3 inch
Wally 450
-8 feed, -6 return 60 psi base pressure
Dpi 1450cc injectors
E85/93 dyno's on the chart (dynapac by Derek at imw)

Would like to hit the track soon, but after busting 4th gear on the way to the dyno, and some lawyer feds (not car related).... I'm on the broke bus and the civic is pulling daily duties only

When I get a chance I'll be upgrading the cooling system some more, as jumping from 18 to 20 ish psi finally capped my ic efficiency

502/341 is on e iirc

·
Registered
932 Posts
Well, initially I had no idea what I was doing or how large of a core to get, I asked some questions on this page a couple years ago getting ready for the build and got laughed out of a few threads (har dee har).

I wound up paying to get piping done in a very inefficient way, using a cast inercooler, and not a large enough one. I didn't want to modify much, as it was pretty much all testing at that point. Now I have driven two big blower k's on both ata and atw setups, I think I have found the sweet spot.

I'm going to run a half radiator, and place a custom atw garret 700 hp core cooler next to the radiator, keeping piping shorter, and possibly getting some gains from actual airflow. This will also allow me to slow the blower down a LOT to keep the same pressure levels, dropping heat and parasitic loss.

Going from 10+ feet of piping to maybe 1.5 feet shpuld be pretty paramount to the build.

·
Registered
35 Posts
CT-E SC
Vit 2.95 pulley
Vit Big Bore inlet
Skunk2 alpha header, CAI, 72mm tb
DW 1000cc
DW 65c fuel pump
HFP muffler

316whp 212 wtq tuned by LDL Speed Shop

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is my dyno from last year. Car made 404 whp and 256 tq with a slipping belt and restrictive header and exhaust combo. The car is currently being rebuild with much better parts, soon I will have an updated dyno sheet for you guys.

Jackson Racing K-Series Track Kit Rotrex C38-61
Crappy Header and Exhaust
Deatschwerks DW300 fuel pump
1000 CC injectors with no nonsense fuel return

941 - 960 of 960 Posts