8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Quail Man!
28,296 Posts

yes those are flourescent lights, im an electrician and i took those down doing a remodel at a hospital, and they were gonna throw them away lol. the balls are there from this summers beach trips that i havnt taken out yet. i usually have alot more in there but i needed some room one day so i cleaned it alittle

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
^^^ I'm requesting more pictures, specifically of the underside where the sub sits.
Not sure exactly what you mean...

Under the top trim that you see, there is another carpeted trim attached to the actual sub box.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
I just wanted to see more pictures because i used to have a w6v2 and I like to build my own setups. I wanted to see how everything is setup in more details.
I'll try and snap some for ya tomorrow... ;)

·
Registered
4,367 Posts

hows that? lol! btw i like yours. very clean! still a nice usable amount of space :thumb:

:lildevil::thumb:

Yea once I get the right size grill for the sub I can use my trunk again :popcorn:

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
awesome! by the look of your car.. you're probably getting some custom grill made with high end material.. possibly carbon fiber.. just cause =\
PS: thats -49 freeze temp washer fluid :D with canada, u never know whats comin.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.