8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

5461 - 5473 of 5473 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Been wanting to do this mod for a while now, and finally got around to it!
Konig Ultraform 17x9 +25 on Falken Azenis 255/40 r17
Currently sitting on stock suspension, got Fortune Auto 510s on order!
The car is in kind of rough shape. I gave up on keeping it super clean once the paint peel started taking over.

·
Registered
4 Posts
17" EV5s

Finally got around to getting some wheels for my car and decided to go with Enkei EV5 Bronze 17x7 on 215/45's.

Post count too low for actual image post yet so here is link imgur.com/a/DFubb

·
Registered
338 Posts
König Hypergram Bronze
17x9 +40
Federal SS-595 235/40/17

I'm interested in these wheels from my FA5 Si. I'm on Neuspeed Sport springs. And I heard 17 x 9 with a +40 offset is perfect. Can't find that with Enkei RPF1s. I was looking for RPF1's in SPC, but they are out of my budget.

I'm a function over form kinda guy, so can you drive hard on these wheels? I'm interested in Auto-X in the future, and I do canyon runs with my bros presently on my stock 17s. Any input is appreciated.

·
Registered
338 Posts
New Year, New Wheels

It only took me about 5 years to have the right situation to get them, but here they are.

SSR GTV02 17x7 wheels shipped from Japan!

And some more shots:

And my favorite:

:beer:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
wow I need to post more on here but I keep going back to FB as that is where everyone is at...
But here is my current set up...
NAME OF THE RIMS: XXR527
WHERE THE RIMS FROM: XXR
SIZE OF THE RIMS: 18X8.75
SIZE OF THE TIRES: 215/40R18

will upload a photo later trying to get use to this again haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
MST 16x8 -20mm offset, 245/50r16 bfg’s g‑Force COMP‑2 A/S All from good ‘ol fitmentindustries.com

yes I did have to cut the crap out of my fenders, but the ride is very comfortable and looks pretty mean and unique. She do rub at full lock. They poked out an inch and a half over stock :)

Attachments

·
Registered
549 Posts
MST 16x8 -20mm offset, 245/50r16 bfg’s g‑Force COMP‑2 A/S All from good ‘ol fitmentindustries.com

yes I did have to cut the crap out of my fenders, but the ride is very comfortable and looks pretty mean and unique. She do rub at full lock. They poked out an inch and a half over stock :)
This is sick. I love the battlecar vibe.

5461 - 5473 of 5473 Posts