8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Post Pics of Your Si (Tinted Vehicles Only)!

29K views 118 replies 50 participants last post by  johnmichaelreynoldsK20 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm getting a Civic Si coupe soon as soon as I can find a job for the summer and the rest of my 2 years in college to have the rest of the money to pay it off. Already have an 11k down payment ready :dancing:

Basically I can't decide on what percentage of tints to get. My father's a detective here in new york so I don't care about the "keep it legal" thing.

Post Pics of Your Civics w/ tints only please, and state what percentage of tint you have. Coupes and Sedans Welcome.

:pics:

#4 ·
#26 ·
#25 ·
What's 3M tint? and how's it different than regular tint?

#35 ·
true.. it's definitely not a dark tint, and the contrast with the darker rear tint really makes the 50% less noticeable.

my goal was to achieve some of the heat reflection/anti-glare benefits of a tint without getting the wrong kind of attention (CHP). also, because madico onyx is a metallic tint, the 50% still adds the mild reflective sheen from the outside of the car that i wanted.

#37 ·
i got 35% on the back 5 on my black FG1, just cleaned the inside/out with invisible glass, will post pics later.

i should have gotten <30 for more privacy but they jacked up my dot matrix on the top of the back window, kinda pissed about that, just found it while i was cleaning today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.