8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Post pics of your GRFXP Galaxy Shift Knob!

7K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  sweetleaf 
#1 ·
#12 ·
I'm tossing this into all of our threads because we're really looking for customer feedback on our new website design.

We have redesigned our website, it's live, operational and fully functional meaning you can purchase from it. We are keeping both sites functional for a week or two while we work out any kinks. We'd love to hear your feedback as well as an issues or requests -- we did this all for our customers to give them a much better shopping experience! Once all the kinks (if there are any) are worked out, we'll redirect everything to the new site so it will be transparent to everyone.

Also to note, we now offer gift certificates!

Let the comments, suggestions and issues roll in... :corona:

GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

#22 ·
We've got some pretty exiciting news over at GrafiXpressions.com!

We have now added two features to our website, one is the Facebook "Like" button. Yes we sell the stickers, but you've never been able to let us know what products of ours you like! We urge you to browse through our products and "Like" the products you actually like!

Why? Good Question! One, this helps us see the types of products and designs that our customers think are cool -- so it helps us plan for future products. Two, the most liked product each week will be put on sale, sweet! Also, when you click on the "Like" button, you can post the information to your Facebook page, if you do this you have entered yourselves in a chance to win some free stuff. We love to give away stickers, so we'll be randomly selecting some of you who have shared this on your walls to win some free swag!

The next update allows you to share a product with a friend via E-Mail. Ever see a cool product you think your friend would love, too lazy to compose an email, or give them a call to tell them about it? Now you just click the "Share" button and type your name and friend's email address in and we'll send them a pretty email letting them know you recommended that product!

We hope these new features will add some fun to browsing our site, while also giving you guys a chance to get sweet deals and freebies, so head to the site now and get "Like'n" :)

#23 ·
I know that the shift knobs were very limited in production but will ther be any more produced in the near future? I would love to order a meteorite amber, a plasmid purple, and an aura red. I like to change them out every once in a while in case I get tired of one color.

#24 ·
^ I wish we were, but at this time it looks like we may not offer them again. Customers let us know that they wanted something very limited, so we decided to keep that exclusivity we would not produce another batch. We still have a handful of colors left on the site... take a look before they are all gone!

We do have some automatic knobs left M8x1.25 thread pattern, if you wanted to buy one of those in a different color we could give you a slight discount, but you would have to get it re-tapped for M10 x 1.5.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.