8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I'm down! :)

"Ridge"Racer: You don't happen to work at Norfolk Naval Base, do you? I'm pretty sure the Si I see there is totally stock but I figure it's worth asking ;)

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CNUco2007 said:
I'm down! :)

"Ridge"Racer: You don't happen to work at Norfolk Naval Base, do you? I'm pretty sure the Si I see there is totally stock but I figure it's worth asking ;)
yeah, but im not completely stock, stock wheels, but im dropped on skunk2s and evo2 catback (modified) taffy white, jdm badges why, what have you seen in nob?

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CNUco2007 said:
The lot over next to NH-21 always has a white Si sitting in it. I'm pretty sure it has a stock exhaust though... hmmm, now I'm gonna have to look tomorrow lol
yeah, im on pier 5 right now you would know it wasnt completely stock if you saw it, but i guess there is a another tw si, damn, thought it was just me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have to work a double tomorrow (Friday) but I can do a meetup after that (after say, 8 or 9 depending on how busy it is.) Sunday is also a possibility, but I'd like to spend the evening at home since I won't be around much due to the doubles. Next week sometime is also a great possibility, I'll look at my schedule tomorrow and see what hours I'm working - generally I have more nights off during the week.

Edit: also I know very little about Norfolk and cool places to go, so I'll leave that up to you guys who are more local. I'm never opposed to a meet and then a beer!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
sunday at noon works for me. I need to wash my car ;) where do yall wanna meet? we could meet down at the beach or over in the pembroke area. there's a big parking lot there :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I definitely won't be able to do Sunday at noon, I've got to work then, but I can do tonight after nine...or we could schedule something a little later in the week and give some other people a better chance to see the thread?

·
Registered
592 Posts
im down im getting my car back from airbrush job on the 17th so... let me know whats up

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
we can meet over in the pembroke town center area in the big parking lot, chill and eventually grab a beer at Keagans right there. :) We could even go on a drive but where the hell would we drive? There aren't really any fun routes around here that i know of :/ as far as when this happens, doesn't really matter to me... i'm free just about any night and def every weekend. a weekend day would probably be best IMO.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
CNUco2007 said:
we can meet over in the pembroke town center area in the big parking lot, chill and eventually grab a beer at Keagans right there. :) We could even go on a drive but where the hell would we drive? There aren't really any fun routes around here that i know of :/ as far as when this happens, doesn't really matter to me... i'm free just about any night and def every weekend. a weekend day would probably be best IMO.

Yeah, pembroke town center:thumb:
well, im good for tonight, or sunday sometime. got duty tuesday and friday next week so that wont work.

so lets propose a plan that we could all commit to.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts