8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Possible burrito meet for the southern PA/Baltimore peeps

Alright on to the details. Roburritos is a california burrito shop, and blows chipotle out of the water. They do burritos, quesidillas(sp?) and taco salads, steak, chicken, pork or shrimp. The shop is about 2 miles from exit 14 on interstate 83. Its about an hours drive from the Batimore area.

Date and time!!! December 8th (this saturday) at 7pm, if anyone needs directions or someone to follow up PM me.

And the website ROBURRITOS!

Attending
1. Tokyosmash!
2. Firstsi (mabye)
3. Figi-Blew
4. OweNsi
5. Vtak07
6. Stock?
7. Civicconvert06

If anyone needs imformation or details you can PM me also my cell number is 443 676 8125.

:waiting:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
the first wekend in dec is out for me but any other and i'm in
i know dallastown a little bit and red lion too

well ok ive driven thru them a handful of times , my parents have a spot in the airville area

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Thats pretty... dude if there is sushi involved how can you be shy? your shoving food in your face? ;D Whats up? Iam Tom From Baltimore. I am so freakin new to this thing I was just looking for tips on how to install this halo eye kit on my car when I came across this forum. maybe if i chow down on some sushi i can get tips on the hell to get these halo eyes to work right

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats pretty... dude if there is sushi involved how can you be shy? your shoving food in your face? ;D Whats up? Iam Tom From Baltimore. I am so freakin new to this thing I was just looking for tips on how to install this halo eye kit on my car when I came across this forum. maybe if i chow down on some sushi i can get tips on the hell to get these halo eyes to work right
This is a burrito meet homeboy. Saturday the 8th at 7pm.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.