8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to get off of work December 21 so I can go to Orlando SpeedWorld Drag strip. That is the last day of the season. It will be my 1st time racing. I want a good base line for my car before I start doing mods. Anyone else going?

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
i was just there today for FunDay Sunday with some friends from OrlandoForums.com actually. went to the drag strip for a bit & then watched some of the Drift Day 6 action across the way @ the circle track...

best time today was 15.2 @ 91mph... not so good but far improved over my 15.6 @ 88 which was my FIRST time ever out on the track w/ my new car. :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I will try and make it out there as well....haven't had a chance to run this car but I am attempting thee same thing - a baseline time before mods :wavey:

lol - going up in time from my last car :thumb:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
oh lord... so tempting!! ClubRSX looks like they might be going out there Friday too. ugh..... im gonna have to scrape together some cash i think. sounds like a BUUNCH of K20s are gonna be out & about.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.