8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Messed around with my fisheye adapter this am (before the snow storm) ... here's a couple shots of my dad's GG FG, stock, except it's rocking the GRFXP ivtec sohc decals and the blue steering wheel emblem.

too blurry...

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
not bad i like it....

·
Registered
19,488 Posts
Kewl Beans!

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the last photo best, but theres mad CA. How much was the adapter, and what size lens was it affixed to?
it's an opteka .22x adapter, affixed to my stock 18-55mm lens. I wish it didnt have that flare to it...but for $58 bucks what can i really expect?

There really isnt many options for my RebelXT and i dont want one of those manual focus Pelengs... any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
27,973 Posts
it's an opteka .22x adapter, affixed to my stock 18-55mm lens. I wish it didnt have that flare to it...but for $58 bucks what can i really expect?

There really isnt many options for my RebelXT and i dont want one of those manual focus Pelengs... any other ideas?
Theres this cheap brand. Tokina. I'm considering its 10-17mm Fisheye lens. It creates CA, but it also is fairly sharp. But for ~500 I'm weary due to its mixed reviews.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ i think after xmas i'm going to try the Sigma 10-20mm, seems to take pretty nice pix from what i can tell.

What camera u using ?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Not bad but as you already know a real fisheye would produce better results,but for the $58, not bad.

I may be wrong but I think Jeshua is using a Canon 400d.

So you have a nicer car than your dad?

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not bad but as you already know a real fisheye would produce better results,but for the $58, not bad.

I may be wrong but I think Jeshua is using a Canon 400d.

So you have a nicer car than your dad?
haha, my dad is just cheap with gas, wants a fuel efficient car. He traded in his Acura TL for the Civic and loves it.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have the sigma 10-20 and it can be pretty fishy at 10mm. Not many good examples of it but it is the most fun lens in my kit. Here are a few sample pics with it.

Edit: I will take another pic here in a second. The closer you are to the subjest the fishier it looks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts