8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't believe only 3 months in, and a hit and run!!! I was at a party, and parked way off the road in line with everyone else. I had to find out about it as I was washing her up the next day!!! I'm soooo sad! I'm hoping the dent wizard around here can get it out without getting a new panel. Please everyone, shed a tear for me!! :(

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
oh man, i would be so mad. im sorry, that's frickin horrible

but not as bad as having your retarded friend rear-end your brand new car (my old car) at a stop light because he can't multi-task. i almost killed him.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
my gosh - that's 3 hit and runs posted on this site now. I'm really sorry. It's really hard to tell from the pics, but is there any paint gone from there? If it's not really "creased", you should be able to get it pulled. Let us know.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Why can't people take responsibilities for their actions?!! I'm sorry to hear that happened. :( I hope everything works out for you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
similar thing happened to my moms brand new accord. like a few months after she bought it, we parked in some spot with no one around her, and we went to go eat. when we came out, the whole side of her car was smashed in and scratched to hell. the worst part is, was the person who hit us was a college student in a huge suburban. the awkward part tho, was the fact he left his name and number on the windshield. not many honest teenagers around, but we seemed to find one. he went in to the movie theaters after leaving the note, and the insurance company called it a Hit n run, even tho he left his info. my mom tried to tell them it wasnt a hit and run, but they didnt listen. it all turned out okay though.

sorry about ur car, i hate people who do hit n runs, especially on a new car!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the love guys. I'm going to see the guy today to see if he can get it out. You can't see from the pic, but it was a bumper that hit it, and there are very minimal scratches from it. I can't really tell if it's creased, but I'm hoping that when he pulls it out, that it doesn't look too bad considering there is already that molding over the wheel it might not ever be the same. Got some NicSand wet sanding gel to get those scratches out, and hopefully the pull won't cost too much!! Will post up another after pic when it's done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts