8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty anal about my car and make every effort to park in far corners, etc. Had to park in a tight parkade and found a spot in the corner that was a bit hard to get into, but tried nonetheless. Was in a rush and ended up scrapping the passenger door of my car, some deep scratches through the paint. Pretty pissed right now, but can't blame anybody but myself.

I was hoping that you guys have some recommendations on body shops? Also, my car is NHBP and I am quite worried about paint matching. Will a body shop be able to match the paint (even with the blue specs)? And lastly, what do you think the cost would be to do the works on the door?

I tried searching, but couldn't find anything recent.

Thank you in advance for your responses!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm pretty anal about my car and make every effort to park in far corners, etc. Had to park in a tight parkade and found a spot in the corner that was a bit hard to get into, but tried nonetheless. Was in a rush and ended up scrapping the passenger door of my car, some deep scratches through the paint. Pretty pissed right now, but can't blame anybody but myself.

I was hoping that you guys have some recommendations on body shops? Also, my car is NHBP and I am quite worried about paint matching. Will a body shop be able to match the paint (even with the blue specs)? And lastly, what do you think the cost would be to do the works on the door?

I tried searching, but couldn't find anything recent.

Thank you in advance for your responses!
Try maaco, otherwise if u live in vancouver, u can try Tao's AutoBody located on kingsway. Imo, i think its around $150-$200 for a OKAY paintjob/repair. Remember, u get what u paid for.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Brothers Autobody out here in Langley, or if you go to Springmans on the Langley bypass (they used to be a Saturn Dealership 'Springmans Saturn') but they do awesome paint jobs... Good price... I'd be nervous of any cheap shops... you get what you pay for 99% of the time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts