8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody well i have decided to get my te37s powdercoated black and get the blue volk stickers put on. I was wondering if someone could change the picture to have that combo put on, so basically just change the color to black :).

·
Registered
13,281 Posts
raise that car up!!! and get some better handling out of it. Unless of course you spent your 1200+ dollars just for looks. In that case, carry on.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would keep the bronze but 2 of them r messed up and I need to powdercoat them all to look good. It would be almost impossible to make them look like they use to be so i decided on glossy black. The look is amazing :). Look at these pictures of some on black cars.

·
Registered
631 Posts
BlackSi10 said:
I would keep the bronze but 2 of them r messed up and I need to powdercoat them all to look good. It would be almost impossible to make them look like they use to be so i decided on glossy black. The look is amazing :). Look at these pictures of some on black cars.

I hope that paint job didn't come from the factory(rear SP, and door under protector). (nice sharp pics BTW)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts