8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo fellas. I just got my FA5 recently, and I've got some plastic wrapping in between parts of my door panels. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and any solutions. I was thinking I would just try to pull it out with tweezers...
Here's some pictures of it to clarify what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Yea I had some of that by the lower panels/carpet. Since the piece was easy to remove I just pryed it up and got the plastic out from under it, all in one piece. If you can't do that(looks like it'd be kinda a pain for you) you can always use tweezers. But either way, do what makes you happy and looks good, DON'T USE A RAZOR, our interiors SUCK. WELCOME!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, you really need ot ask us what to do about that?

do exactly what you planned on, just pull it out.
I was going to... I just wanted to see if anyone else had to deal with it. I thought it was kind of weird. I assumed that the dealer would have just taken care of it before i got the car.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Yeah, I had it, too. The dealer left glue from stickers all over the side mirror and didn't bothered to remove some sticky glue on the car's actual carpet. I just used tweezesrs and pulled it out.

Lovely quality control from your local Honda dealership. What lazy bastards.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Mine had the same thing in that same exact spot.

I was lazier than my Honda dealer and I pushed the plastic in instead of pulling it out (it kept ripping.) I can't see it anymore so that's all that matters!

=)

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
Yeah, I had it, too. The dealer left glue from stickers all over the side mirror and didn't bothered to remove some sticky glue on the car's actual carpet. I just used tweezesrs and pulled it out.

Lovely quality control from your local Honda dealership. What lazy bastards.

J/K

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.