8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeahh was out last night, came back to my car and I see my mirror hanging or hanging a bit...I looked again this morning and the latch that holds it is broken. The mirrors are fine, I can still move it..its just the frame is broken..how much would it cost me to get a new frame? and what sites have it? Not gonna lie but I just wanna crazy glew this bytch

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Pop off the little plactic cover on the inside of the car that covers the mirror bolts. Pull the mirror off and try to fix the broken plactic piece or what ever is broke,super glue or something like that. If that dont work I would go to the dealer and see if you can just buy the part that is broken or ther hole mirror.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Same thing happened to mine. I took out the whole assembly and the thing that connected to the door broke, so I had to glue the thing back together. Works like a charm now. @$$holes out here cannot drive!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
it is covered under bumper to bumper 3 year 36000 warranty. unless you hit something, if it just happened, it should be replaced. just tell the service guys that you noticed that the side mirror was loose. mine wasn't hanging off but i could actually move the mirror from side to side.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.