8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody from around those 3 towns? I live in the middle of all of them lol, the border of plano and frisco and 5 mins away is McKinney. I usually see a lot of civics around here, wondering if theres any good reliable... CHEAP body shops in the area? or places to get parts like body kits and foglights installed. cause thats what my next buys gonna be. anyway, sup frisco/plano/mckinney!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'm in Frisco.

Not sure about body shops, but what about just having a install party? Grill some burgers and put some beer on ice and ask for locals to help with install?

It would be cheaper and I'm sure you could get someone to help.

·
Registered
735 Posts
ARLINGTON... i know its a drive but tell them "pierce" sent you. Complete autobody/ or complete aerokits. they are awesome and have done all the bodywork on my car

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh awesome, Yeah Nav Im def. down to just have an install party sometime, just need to find a job so I can buy all the parts for my baby. Im thinking first to get me a lip kit, just dont know which one is of a high quality and affordable price lol. Oh I dont mind a long drive though either, more time with my car lol. I been just been bugin all my friends about havin a roadtrip this summer, sure would be fun.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Oh awesome, Yeah Nav Im def. down to just have an install party sometime, just need to find a job so I can buy all the parts for my baby. Im thinking first to get me a lip kit, just dont know which one is of a high quality and affordable price lol. Oh I dont mind a long drive though either, more time with my car lol. I been just been bugin all my friends about havin a roadtrip this summer, sure would be fun.
If you're a patient guy and willing to wait there are some sick deals every now and then on Ebay. I got my HFP front lip and sideskirts both for $350 shipped from Ebay. They are real OEM too not replicas. The only thing wring with them was a minor scrape under the front lip that the seller disclosed on the details.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're a patient guy and willing to wait there are some sick deals every now and then on Ebay. I got my HFP front lip and sideskirts both for $350 shipped from Ebay. They are real OEM too not replicas. The only thing wring with them was a minor scrape under the front lip that the seller disclosed on the details.
Ah okay, so is there any place i can get a whole kit with the front lip, rear lip and side skirts all at a decent price? Was also wondering about where to get a roof lip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts