8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the person selling them to me doesn't have the original lug nuts for all of them.. Does anybody know where I can get the oem black lug nuts for the wheels or something identical?? Another seller that wants to sell me the wheels doesn't have all the air valve pressure caps..

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
the person selling them to me doesn't have the original lug nuts for all of them.. Does anybody know where I can get the oem black lug nuts for the wheels or something identical?? Another seller that wants to sell me the wheels doesn't have all the air valve pressure caps..
You could get the black Mugen lugnuts that come with the GP's. You do realize that those wheels have a +60 (I believe) offset right?

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Theses have the weakest offset ever, i wouldn't put them on my car even if they were free..Whatever floats your boat, man.
I totally agree. They're great looking wheels, but for the price, the weight, and the offset there are MUCH better wheels you could get that won't require spacers.

You could always get a set of HFP's and paint them TW like Nomar06 did. :thumb:

·
Registered
579 Posts
I would agree with mattsbobo. Go for the Mugen hex lugs. I was using those lugs with the FD2 wheels on my Si. I just took the wheels and spacers off of my car last week. If your interested PM me.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
you're not supposed to use mugen lugs with oem wheels.

they're not exactly ball seated.

OP, you need either s2k CR or nsx lugs.
Thanks for the clear up Hucks. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
you're not supposed to use mugen lugs with oem wheels.

they're not exactly ball seated.

OP, you need either s2k CR or nsx lugs.
:yeahthat: im using the oem chrome ones for now but getting the black s2k ones later.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts