8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title states two very stock cars, but I think the pics look pretty good... We figured since we plan on doing a decent amount of mods to the cars that we should takes some stock pics. Thoughts/opinions/suggestions are all welcome!
i got my :flame: suit on.

Next week we will be taking pics with a friends A4... :woowoo:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ some of them look pretty bad... those were from his camera, but i think the ones i took with my Cannon powershot p&s don't look too bad quality wise.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1st mod: Buy better camera.

edit: I probably came off as a bit of an a-hole. lol...I am just use to seeing better picture quality. What are the plans for the car?
haha nah it's cool, but within the next month im gonna have my jap plate, gold emblems, visors, and HOPEFULLY rims. My grandfather is giving me 1500 as a graduation gift... i am debating whether i want to buy rims with it or use it for tuition.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Nice pics. I got Mugen visors and I love mine. They're expensive but they're Mugen :thumbsup:

You're from Hangover? That place must be depressing :giggle:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice pics. I got Mugen visors and I love mine. They're expensive but they're Mugen :thumbsup:

You're from Hangover? That place must be depressing :giggle:
thanks man! Yea those are the ones i want!! the price is ridiculous though!

haha yes it is, nothing but headaches and waking up next to random chicks around here lol.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah he just got it a month ago, its so quick i was following him i and i had it on the floor doing 80 and he was still pulling away fast doing at least 95.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha ik, we were trying to get the pics with the a4 but her mom had her car so by the time we got out it was pretty dark.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts