8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pioneer AVH-P4200 & Kicker Sub's and Amp installed Pics, Let me know what you think.

Overall, im extremely happy with all of the products, amp and subs pushing out about 800 watts, rattles like hell if your outside. The head unit is Amazing, Ipod integration is flawless and subwoofer controls are outstanding.

:clapping:

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I had no idea that there was a 4200 out, now Im sad....lol

I am not really a fan on the choice of subs/prefab box as a friend had the same stuff and it sounded muddy, amps good stuff though ;)

Nice gear.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I like kicker so i bought some. The bottom left of the dash tim ring, i bought super glue to glue it on so it would stay put, but apperently i put too much and it left residue. That was the only mess up i did on the whole install, so it doesnt bother me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Umm, you super-glued your trim ring on? How exactly do you plan on taking the radio out in the future?

Hans
lol no, i had the oem dash kit, and bought the scosche trim ring, so i just glued that to the dash kit, it isn't attached to the stereo at all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had no idea that there was a 4200 out, now Im sad....lol

I am not really a fan on the choice of subs/prefab box as a friend had the same stuff and it sounded muddy, amps good stuff though ;)

Nice gear.
Yea most prefab boxes suck but those boxes are designed for optimal performance for those subs; you can buy em as a package

1 - 11 of 11 Posts