8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car came with it.. should i keep it on or take it off??.. kinda already peeling of at tht tip.. :/

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol will it be hard to peel off.. i wonder what it will leave the sticky stuff.. i got goo gone.. but what bout the paint..
you know what sucks is that i had to pay a lil extra for the pin stripe.. =(

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
you shouldnt of paid the extra for the pinstripe. it makes the car looks ugly imo. when i took off my dealer sticker, i didnt use heater since it was fairly brand new, just kept picking at it till it peeled off. it is an easy job, that you can do yourself, and just clean your car after so you wont have a random long streak that runs along the side of your car looking nice and clean.

·
Registered
967 Posts
lol will it be hard to peel off.. i wonder what it will leave the sticky stuff.. i got goo gone.. but what bout the paint..
you know what sucks is that i had to pay a lil extra for the pin stripe.. =(
its not hard to take off at all. if you use the blow dryer to heat the pinstripe as you peal it there shouldn't be too much residue left over, but if there is goo gone or any kind of soap and water will get it off without messing the paint up.

·
Registered
967 Posts
when i first got my car it came with a TAN pinstripe! theres no tan anywhere on my car, the least they could have done would have been to put a black stripe that could possibly complement the rest of my car. either way i would taken it off...it looks way better without it :woot:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts