8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where i can find a pillar pod for an 07 Si sedan preferably one that is compatible with 60mm gauges? Thank for all the help :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
ebay, search glow shift pillar pods, they have them

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
ebay, search glow shift pillar pods, they have them
:yeahthat: Ive got the tripple glowshift pod in my coupe, just be forewarned that its meant to mount over the stock pillar and when done, looks like crap! I have mine completely replacing the pillar and it took some mounting tricks to get it just right. Still isnt perfect to this day.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
:useless:

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
we need a different angle

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
mine mounted directly over stock pillar
..you cant see in the pictures but there are 3 screws the hold the pod onto the stock pillar

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Does anyone make one of these or something similar that only holds 1 or 2 guages.

I want a boost gauge damn it, but the only only thing keeping me from getting one is limited mounting options. Iv looked at the AJP guage holder and its just not what im looking for.

·
Registered
394 Posts
:yeahthat: Ive got the tripple glowshift pod in my coupe, just be forewarned that its meant to mount over the stock pillar and when done, looks like crap! I have mine completely replacing the pillar and it took some mounting tricks to get it just right. Still isnt perfect to this day.
Here's a link:

Gauge Pods - Honda Pods - 06-08 Honda Civic

I'm disappointed to hear that these just "snap" over the existing pillar, or you have to custom fit it yourself...

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
i just dont like the pillar pods they just look like all the ricers cars near me that have them and are running an intake on a 86 prelude... with underglow neons.. 12 foot aluminum wings and yellow windwshield wipers. / sigh...

·
Registered
877 Posts
i just dont like the pillar pods they just look like all the ricers cars near me that have them and are running an intake on a 86 prelude... with underglow neons.. 12 foot aluminum wings and yellow windwshield wipers. / sigh...
:spinning::party::spinning:
i lold

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
guys thanks for all the help but im looking for 60 mm gauges not 52 mm the defi gauges i want are 60mm wide... any suggestions?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks again but defi already sells those hat are perfect fits for the car but i really wanted to mount them on the pillar i just like the look and too bad pillar pods arent really rice they would be if i was one of those preludes but im pretty sure my Si is not rice

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm looking for a "nice" solution, too. Don't want a cheap looking mount. The Glow Shift pillar is the only pillar I've seen for the Si so far, but now I'm worried that it won't look as good as I want...

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Yeah the glow shift pod is doing the trick for now,... but as soon as a good dual pod comes out, (Hurry up Autotechinteriors.com) ...... then im gonna run that and mount one on the steering wheel and put the stock pillar back in!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts