8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive seen the lsits SAYING the colors. but does anyone have pictures of allt he SI's colors? i want to pick. but the names dont help me choose :(

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok i found it

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn29531qk.jpg

Sedan LX/EX:
Atomic Blue Metallic/Gray
Nighthawk Black Pearl/Ivory
Royal Blue Pearl/Ivory OR Gray
Galaxy Gray/Gray
Tango Red Pearl/Ivory
Alabaster Silver Metallic/Gray
Taffeta White/Ivory
Shoreline Mist Metallic/Ivory

Coupe DX/LX:
Atomic Blue/Gray
Nighthawk Black/Ivory
Royal Blue Pearl/Ivory
Galaxy Gray/Gray
Alabaster Silver/Gray
Taffeta White/Ivory
EX ADDS:
Rallye Red/Black

SI (all interiors are black)
Nighthawk Black
Fiji Blue Pearl
Galaxy Gray
Rallye Red
Habanero Red
Alabaster Silver
Taffeta White

HYBRID:
Opal Silver Blue/Ivory
Galaxy Gray/Ivory
Magnetic Pearl/Blue
Alabaster Silver/Blue
Taffeta White/Ivory

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh ok so i got that part. ive seen blue and red gauges how do you know which you get? i want blue and im hoping the si comes in blue gauges. lil ticked i cant get white in canada or nav. so it may be the rally red or even black

i have a fiji blue 7th gen. PAIN in the ass to clean.. sigh lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
paradoxblue said:
oh ok so i got that part. ive seen blue and red gauges how do you know which you get? i want blue and im hoping the si comes in blue gauges. lil ticked i cant get white in canada or nav. so it may be the rally red or even black

i have a fiji blue 7th gen. PAIN in the ass to clean.. sigh lol
I am bummed about the lack of navi and xm in Canada too, but what was so hard to keep clean about the blue? And would the silver have been easier to keep clean?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well if u think black shows water spots moisture spots dust etc. try a dark blue pearl

i clean it. spotless by the time i get home its just dust streaks up the side. int he morning if it cooled at all and we got condinsation. well the damn thing puddled and water spots show bad

tiss a PAIN int he ass
so im going with rallye red

and yes ill be fighting for blue gauges damnit.
not to mention i want the navi dash. or the DX dash. since the si dash without naviw ill be near impossible to ad soemthing custom i will buy a 2000 dollar alpine 7 inch touch screen and get xm and gps myself lol
honda probably has a fee for service :) and cutting my civic dash is the LAST!!!! thing ill do these days

but i want blue gauges and im getting an si.. DAMNIT!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
paradoxblue said:
well if u think black shows water spots moisture spots dust etc. try a dark blue pearl

i clean it. spotless by the time i get home its just dust streaks up the side. int he morning if it cooled at all and we got condinsation. well the damn thing puddled and water spots show bad

tiss a PAIN int he ass
so im going with rallye red

and yes ill be fighting for blue gauges damnit.
not to mention i want the navi dash. or the DX dash. since the si dash without naviw ill be near impossible to ad soemthing custom i will buy a 2000 dollar alpine 7 inch touch screen and get xm and gps myself lol
honda probably has a fee for service :) and cutting my civic dash is the LAST!!!! thing ill do these days

but i want blue gauges and im getting an si.. DAMNIT!!
Well, I have a ralley red 2001 Si right now, and that keeps clean pretty good, except for salt crusties in the winter.

·
Registered
57 Posts
CameronJr9 said:
Blue gauges come in all Civics except the Si. Si is red. I wonder if a "quick" exchange of dashes could be in order if someone wanted to switch and have red in a sedan or coupe.
or we can change the LEDs on the dash instead of exchanging the hole thing, i did that to my Celica. it was pretty damn easy. as you can see on my sig there black and blue gauge and the leds were blue. the hole thing cost me about 100 (70 for the LEDs and 30 for the gauges)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok A why the hell did u pay 70 usd for leds? i could probably get 600 of them if not 800 for that much.

and b. i wonder if its that sympol. probably nod since the top gauges are set up a bit diffrent. but to change the bulbs would be nice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts