8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 506 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NSPYR'S 8th Gen Civic (turbo to come in May 2008)

Updated 20th March 2010 : I had a accident so i got a new toy... u can see it here http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-show-shine/495575-nspyrs-evo-china.html

Update 1/6/2010;
I had a truck ram the back of my car, i have now upgraded myself to a evo 9... pic of the accident and my new car on page 25...

I havn't been on for a long time.... anyways some updates 21/10/2009 page 24 of this thread u can see my new dyno charts, external wastegate, WR Intake manifold, Oil cooler (with water spray), Dump pipe etc etc

Here are some updated pics of my car.... 03/08/2008

Updated photo's of my new paint job... 30/07/2008

Updated photos of my CF trunk and CF type R wing... 16/07/08 :)

Updated photos of my car with type R suspension, brembo brakes, New Rims 25/06/08 :)

Update 27/05/2008 my car is now turbo charged !!! here is a updated pic of my new front bar !!!! yes it's all carbon fibre... the pic isnt the best quality as it was taken with my phone's camera...

My civic was featured in one of the chinese car magazines just recently, these are the photo's they used !!! updated (18/11/2007)

Videos of my civic in action...

Updated photo of my car 17/11/2007

16/11/2007 Updated photo of the new LED lights that can do a lighting display, More photo's of my CF bonnet and engine bay pics. (page 16)

10/11/2007 Updated Photo Of my Car with the Carbon Fiber Bonnet !!! Also have two videos (page 16) of my civic and the police siren and lights in action too...

06/11/2007 Updateds on page 12, video of the civic at night.... Police civic :p Also uploaded a video of a rally civic on page 13... LOL

05/11/2007 Updated Picture of my Car with the new Rims and Tyres Installed.... Still needs to be lowered and the CF bonnet is soon to arrive (3-4 days)

03/11/2007 I have attached a video so you can the the opening ceremony of the STRI SLM II Gauges which is just like defi's. (page 11)

29/10/07 Update Just added pictures of the RIMS i purchased on page 10... give comments

These are my pictures of my project civic !!! Give comments please... :wavey:

U can check out some videos of my car in action at this website

yeoadrianyeo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just click on the pictures to view

Civic Project

Mugen Bodykit
GT CF Wing
HKS Decals
Bucket Racing Seats
PS2 + Monitor
3 pair of Strobe Lights (red/blue)
LED Interior Lights
LED Exterior Underbody Lights
2 sets of HID lights
Speed Radar Detector + GPS
Police Siren + Speakers
3M Dark Tints
Air Horn
Oil Temp BF STRI II Gauge
Water Temp BF STRI II Gauge
Intake Pres. BF STRI II Gauge
Pivot Start Engine Button
Martian Reversing Radar
HKS Exhaust
Rain Shield
Endless Brakepads
Sprayed Brake Calapers Red
Sprayed Bonnet Black (going to get a CF bonnet soon)

Updated Pictures 05/11/2007

Can't do much to the engine over here in china atm :p

·
Registered
440 Posts
Lots of stickers and a big wing make you go fast! Not quite my taste, but you've got the show goin' on. I like the Mugen rear diffuser. Are you sporting an HKS turbo? If so, you've got some go too.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not my cup of tea but all that money spent on stickers, body kit, wing but stock wheels? THe body kit isnt too bad though

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually i am not sponsered... I know everyone has their own option about the stickers as over in america u guys like the clean look with no decals so for you people just imagine the car without the decals.... As for wheels i waiting to wear out this set then i'll buy some 17" rim and drop the car a little but not too much as the roads over here in china aren't the best.

Thx for all you comments guys !!!

http://www.tudou.com/home/nspyr <---- you can see the gauges installed in the car, the car strobe lights and LEDS, installing of my playstation 2, Acceleration of my civic from 0 - 200km/hr (to my standards is slow), Top speed of my civic at 209 kms/hr and me playing Intial D ver 4.

Over in china we only have the 1.8 ltr SOHC engine, but on the bright side is that it's very fuel economical for a 1.8 ltr engine. :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I've reposted the pictures already so i've deleted my attachments.... Pictures of the engine start button, PS2 and Gauges are all now viewable... If you go to my other website u can see 5 videos that i have posted...

·
Registered
649 Posts
take off the type-R emblem....and the brembo sticker (unless you somehow have their kit stuffed up under those 16's)..
...actually, i have a strange feeling 75% of those stickers aren't actually represented by parts on your car....so why don't you go ahead and take those off as well..
drop the wing because you don't need it....
...kinda of a nice body kit...

..."stay classy"...

·
Registered
61 Posts
asdf0123 said:
hate the stickers..get an si grill. drop. get wheels..call it a day. otherwise the kit is clean. i like it.
I agree. Don't like the stickers. Don't like the wing. Wheels could be changed. Everyones got different styles.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
whoa whoa whoaaaaaaaaaa...that's a lil over the edge....

def nice mugen kit tho...how much and where can i get the front and rear so i can swap mine out lol

that wing is HUGE...i'm all for stickers but that 's a lil too much
spraybomb'd flat black hood? should of left it stock and save up for a CF hood first...

I dunno what kind of style it is over there it is in China..alot of ppl over here like the cleaner look i do agree...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Awesome, someone from Hainan. I was there about 1.5 years ago. I looked around for some civics then but didnt see any. I know that hong kong doesnt get the jdm civic, but does Hainan get it? I like the kit, but could lose the wing.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Things over in china are very cheap, so anything that has to do with labour or is locally made is super cheap.

For example i can Respray my bonnet at for like 300 RMB. 1 US dollar = 8 RMB so u can do the calculation...

In regards to my bodykit it cost just under 4000 RMB (500 US) but they do not sell it online....

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
replace the wing with a mugen one

1 - 20 of 506 Posts