8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get the Vibrant Exhaust + RH combo and I want to see how the exhaust looks with the HFP rear lip on the FA5 (black if possible)... Also a picture of the header in the bay would be nice :)....

I searched for a long time and this is the best combo I can think of for what I want... It has to LOOK and SOUND OEM until I pass 3-4k then it can do whatever it wants that is within reason.

Let me know if you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance!:lildevil:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, I saw your post and I saw the FA5 without rear lip too.... I just want to see exactly how it may be on my car.. I KNOW someone has it out there =P... Does it sound near stock under 4k?

I am kinda worried only because the lip has the oval shape to match the exhaust... Putting a circular exhaust in there may be really obvious and I HATE that... Sorry I am very particular =P.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am also wondering... If I went with the Vibrant Catback, Could I cut the Tip off the factory exhaust and weld it onto the Vibrant exhaust? I don't know measurements for either setup so I guess if anyone has both items they can chime in :).

If a vendor can chime in maybe SCTUNED or someone I'd be willing to purchase pretty soon :).

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Why? The vibrant tip looks close to stock but a bit nicer :p

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So due to the sound of the exhaust and not knowing what it would look like under my hfp rear lip I decided to do Vibrant race header, p2r tb gasket and im gasket along with the X intake :). I will let you guys know what dyno numbers come up!... I am at 500+ miles so im starting to gradually push it more. I'll probably bolt everything up at 1000-1500 miles:eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
So due to the sound of the exhaust and not knowing what it would look like under my hfp rear lip I decided to do Vibrant race header, p2r tb gasket and im gasket along with the X intake :). I will let you guys know what dyno numbers come up!... I am at 500+ miles so im starting to gradually push it more. I'll probably bolt everything up at 1000-1500 miles:eek:hnoes:
Thanks for the order Vi and if you change your mind on the exhaust my offer stands. I see no problems with you getting to the 200 range with the parts your putting on, especially with the X Intake.

Enjoy!

Carlos

1 - 9 of 9 Posts