8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1065 Posts

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Cornizzy said:
nice.. 18s rite?
Yeah, sorry, probably should have explained :rolleyes:
225/40R18, lowered with Eibach Prokit (1-1.5") and SPC camber kit.
I'm getting the rear camber fixed next week. The turds set the rear camber to zero for some reason (Joseph, you were right :))

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Nothing under the hood right now... I'll probably do an Injen CAI and Cusco strut bar, but that's about it under the hood. Not much to do engine-wise on the R18 and I don't want to go too nuts because it's my only car :)
I'd rather focus more of my attention on handling.... and audio to come soon--parts are on the way!! :carrot:

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Cornizzy said:
hows the ride?
Oh god, I can't keep up :D
The ride is great... suspension is not overly hard over bumps, but I definitely feel a difference on windy roads. Much less body roll and the car just feels more "behaved"... if that's the right word.

·
Six eyes
5,010 Posts
Jester FPS said:
J-Ro, nice retro, what projector did you use and who did the work?
I used Audi projectors, and I went shroudless... I did the work myself. I've got a guide in the DIY sticky. The retro turned out alright, but there are some cosmetic things that I will be changing when I come out with Version 2.0... I'm going to fibreglass the black housing like the S2K and probably turn shrouds of my own design on a lathe. And TSX projectors... I learned my lesson.

Reactions: Jester FPS
1 - 20 of 1065 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.