8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
13' TW Fb6
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi 8th civic, im planning on buying a civic si, but idk if i want a 2 dr or 4 dr please feel free to post up pics of ur rides, in white and leave comments below because i have no idea which 1 i should get, i like both of them lol.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Well if you have any friends that A) don't have a car or B) don't have a license then the sedan could be a blessing or a curse, depending on how you look at it. A lot of my friends didn't get their license till they were 18 so having my old Miata was a blessing cause otherwise I would have been driving them around 24/7. But if you're not like me and your friends aren't complete idiots and give you gas money you may not mind driving them around as much.

Personally I like the sedan's looks better. Plus I just like having the extra space, and not having to move my seat every time I gotta get something in/out of the back

·
Registered
3,351 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts

after i picked up tl-s rims :woowoo: still working on filling and painting the center caps

Completely debadged with HFP front and rear. Sleeper FTW!

·
13' TW Fb6
13,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i love all of your Fa5's, im def getting a Fa5, just went to the dealer but i didnt c any though :(, KEEP THE PICS COMING PEOPLE!

·
Premium Member
7,908 Posts

coupe was never in my mind. sedan is so much more practicle. plus you can go jdm!!
How many people actually want to go jdm? that isn't a free conversion btw...

I think the coupe looks way better than the sedan. It depends on what your life is like. If you drive around people often or you have a big family and children...then sedan is more practical*.

I have no children and i don't like to drive people around (even family) so coupe is perfect =]

Sedan w/ Drop - Rims - Tints = Meh..

Coupe w/ Drop - Rims - Tints = :clapping:

·
Registered
760 Posts
How many people actually want to go jdm? that isn't a free conversion btw...

I think the coupe looks way better than the sedan. It depends on what your life is like. If you drive around people often or you have a big family and children...then sedan is more practical*.

I have no children and i don't like to drive people around (even family) so coupe is perfect =]

Sedan w/ Drop - Rims - Tints = Meh..

Coupe w/ Drop - Rims - Tints = :clapping:
Haha getting a little defensive are we?

To the OP if you like both and really don't know which to get, the answer is clear. Sedan, cheaper insurance, more space + 2 more doors.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I don't see the civic as sporty at all, SI or not. Thus why I chose the four door. IMO save the coupe for cars that offer real performance. I would much rather have the four door because of the practicality. Having back seats but half assed room that the coupe delivers is just wasteful space. Having the sedan is a little more grown up in my eyes.

my 0.2 cents.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Cant go wrong with sedan or coupe in TW. I like both now. I like sedans with the updated front bumper 09-10s. I guess it depends on the room you want. I traded in a 4dr accord for my coupe as I was bored with the accord and wanted a 2dr. You cant go wrong with a white honda. Good luck with your choice and be sure post pics in the TW picture thread. :dancingcoolsmiley:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts