8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
02civicsi said:
Very nice & subtle. Did you get a RH yet?
yeah got a dcrh. after 150 miles i already got a cel with a defouler. i hate cel's. going to buy a different defouler, and if it doesn't work i am just going to take it off

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I was getting CEL's about once a month with the BC Pro Spec but when I went back to the OEM exhaust I haven't had one since. I made my own angled de-fouler because I'm running the BCRH.

Got any other bolt-ons?

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Wheels are very elegant looking, especially on Taffy White. Nice wheels and car there bro! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
02civicsi said:
I was getting CEL's about once a month with the BC Pro Spec but when I went back to the OEM exhaust I haven't had one since. I made my own angled de-fouler because I'm running the BCRH.

Got any other bolt-ons?
just a modded stock box, hondata, and a greddy dt muffler, p2r spacer and gaskets

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
simione said:
just a modded stock box, hondata, and a greddy dt muffler, p2r spacer and gaskets
:pat: I totally forgot that you had all that. Joey told me about your car. I need to mod my stock box. On the Greddy, you just have the axleback or the full catback. I thought you were goiing to install that TSX TB on your car.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
02civicsi said:
:pat: I totally forgot that you had all that. Joey told me about your car. I need to mod my stock box. On the Greddy, you just have the axleback or the full catback. I thought you were goiing to install that TSX TB on your car.
it's just an axleback. i was going to put the tsx tb on, but it was from my 04 which is only 60 mm. the 06 is the one that got bumped to 64 mm. i thought you had an intake already?

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
No intake yet because of too many issues with them. Xfactorwrx makes a SRI that is interesting but the $300 pricetag is alittle steep for a SRI. I'm probably going to do the airbix mod for now since I have a K&N drop in it right now. That sucks about the TSX tb being the same size as ours because you would have been one of the few who have done that mod.

Here's a crazy thought. Have you thought any about swapping yet because I know how much you like to stay NA. Imagine this, K24A2 bottom with the K20Z3 head with the K24A2(06 & up TSX cams) & the 06 TSX tb.:lildevil:

I got to drive a K24A2 swapped EP3 last weekend & it pulled very nice. You can feel the difference in the torque with the K24A2.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
I hear you but I've known the OP for about 4yrs & he doesn't go for the slammed look & it's bad for the handling of the car if you drop it too much.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
02civicsi said:
No intake yet because of too many issues with them. Xfactorwrx makes a SRI that is interesting but the $300 pricetag is alittle steep for a SRI. I'm probably going to do the airbix mod for now since I have a K&N drop in it right now. That sucks about the TSX tb being the same size as ours because you would have been one of the few who have done that mod.

Here's a crazy thought. Have you thought any about swapping yet because I know how much you like to stay NA. Imagine this, K24A2 bottom with the K20Z3 head with the K24A2(06 & up TSX cams) & the 06 TSX tb.:lildevil:

I got to drive a K24A2 swapped EP3 last weekend & it pulled very nice. You can feel the difference in the torque with the K24A2.
i think you have forgotten. I had the swap in my ep made 216 hp/ 170 tq to the wheels. i know the tq is nice, but i like revving higher better :)
did you drive steves car?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts