8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no see. Got a new toy posting some pics of it with my Stealth Civic.

It's my first bike, and it's great for a first bike would recommend it to anyone who wants a Super Sport looking bike but also something manageable for a first one.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
boost1320 said:
the r6 comes like that. i never noticed that on a kawi before.
Yeah the 650R came out last year. First bike really with the exhaust there the R6 is short but it is still on the right side of the bike. The 650R is right under the bike gives it a good center of gravity. It has been pretty successful so far, Suzuki even canceled its Kitana models and are producing a GSX 650F to compete with the Kawi 650R

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
youchasedafterme said:
Woah! I have never seen a muffler in that location.

You've never looked at a Buell then have you?:biggrin:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mattsbobo said:
You've never looked at a Buell then have you?:biggrin:
Yeah you are right the Buells have had that for a while. But I would never take a Buell over a Japanese motorcycle.

Check out the speed limit on this road.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Tikolx333 said:
First bike really with the exhaust there
I do love your toys, and I'm not trying to sound like a Buell fanboy, but they've been putting the exhaust there for at least 10 years. Buell originally designed his bikes to have as low a center of gravity as possible, and started with things like the exhaust, then came the bigger brake rotors, and then placing all the fluids in the frame.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Tikolx333 said:
Yeah you are right the Buells have had that for a while. But I would never take a Buell over a Japanese motorcycle.

Check out the speed limit on this road.

No doubt the Japanese sport bikes, and a Buell, are COMPLETELY different machines. If I had a Japanese sport bike, and that road in the picture above, I would probably be dead.:biggrin:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
mattsbobo said:
I do love your toys, and I'm not trying to sound like a Buell fanboy, but they've been putting the exhaust there for at least 10 years. Buell originally designed his bikes to have as low a center of gravity as possible, and started with things like the exhaust, then came the bigger brake rotors, and then placing all the fluids in the frame.
Oh no doubt. I was just thinking about the Japanese bikes, I forgot all about Buells, they have definitely been doing that for a while.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I-NTEC said:
is that sign real? and if it is.... where is it:vtec:
Naw that was a photoshop. It's a local road her in Ft Myers FL that dead ends at the beach. And it has nothing but the wet lands on the sides. Fun straight away to top out anything and not many people know about it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts