8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
^^^ Hey now!
I don't think I could do any better :banghead:
Why don't you post some of your pics on this subject?! I'd like to see them.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
back on topic

nice car man. Looks like you've taken good care of your ride. Nice pics. Can you get away with that front plate in cali? I heard they were very strict with the front plates... no?

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
^^ you can buy the kits for like... 900ish. I'll let him answer, but you can find them for around that and install them yourself.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
o yea... and "nnnnny" why don't u show me some pics of ur ride w/ models? the asian gurl is my gurlfrend by the way..

·
Registered
518 Posts
immach1nk said:
o yea... and "nnnnny" why don't u show me some pics of ur ride w/ models? the asian gurl is my gurlfrend by the way..
Hey, with the lambo kit, i always wanted one, but i read somewhere that u have to refill the canisters or something, with some compressed air every so often..
Is this ture?
and if it is, how ofter do u have to refill them???
Im in and out of my drivers side door, atleast 4 times a day, sometimes 6 to 8 times a day

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
DeezV604 said:
Hey, with the lambo kit, i always wanted one, but i read somewhere that u have to refill the canisters or something, with some compressed air every so often..
Is this ture?
and if it is, how ofter do u have to refill them???
Im in and out of my drivers side door, atleast 4 times a day, sometimes 6 to 8 times a day
I think lambo doors use some sort of shocks, you must be thinking about air bags for the suspension that need compressed air.

·
Registered
518 Posts
~racnjsn04~ said:
I think lambo doors use some sort of shocks, you must be thinking about air bags for the suspension that need compressed air.
Nahh, lambo door,
On another forum i was talking to a guy who had em and he said he has to get cylinders refilled every so often....
Maybe he had a bootlegg kit or something..???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts