8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the car for about week, but finally I was able to get some pics done. So, here it is!!! My 2006 Honda Civic DX-G Coupe in Alabaster Silver Metallic. I believe only Canada carries the DX-G model. The only major differences between the DX and DX-G model here is that the DX-G adds on A/C and power door locks. So, a few necessary luxuries without having to go up to the LX model. Anyways, blah blah blah...here is it! I dont have a digital camera so try to bare with me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's stock. It's a DX (correction, DX-"G"). And the photos aren't of the best quality. Not sure if those are the kind of comments you were fishing for.

Other than that, congrats on your new Civic.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I agree with tylerzero in a sence because there's not much to 'oooh and aaah' about, but I know it's always exciting for the owner when they buy the car and wanna put pics online. So going along with that, much congrats! Enjoy your new ride!! Looks great

·
Registered
436 Posts
your dash is like the lx too. not like or dx in the stats. that comes with no radio at all.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
mazer said:
damn, we have the same are to the T!

but damn we need some rims!!!:(
i need some rims too.

shiiet

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice looking car! Are those steelies or actual rims?

How much did you get it for (preferably US$ if you could kindly do the conversion)

Either way, I'm jealous.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
dcloud said:
I've had the car for about week, but finally I was able to get some pics done. So, here it is!!! My 2006 Honda Civic DX-G Coupe in Alabaster Silver Metallic. I believe only Canada carries the DX-G model. The only major differences between the DX and DX-G model here is that the DX-G adds on A/C and power door locks. So, a few necessary luxuries without having to go up to the LX model. Anyways, blah blah blah...here is it! I dont have a digital camera so try to bare with me.

nice ride looks just like mine except for the rough light in the pics but.. mine is a dx no ac no power locks no radio i love it and it is the lighter of the civics out there well in 06 peace.. nice ride

1 - 11 of 11 Posts