8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 Civic Coupe, Auto, Navi, Galaxy Grey. No dealer installed accessories. Finally found a compatible PC Card adapter and now listen to MP3's primarily from a 1GB secure digital card. Sound through the auxiliary iPod input using my Nana is awesome too. Can't wait for the full iPod interface next month. What's the big deal with XM? It sounds like FM and the variety sucks. Car rides and handles great. Really comfortable and quiet. The navigation system is badass. First tank of gas yielded 33.2 MPG.

Front:
http://tinypic.com/fee7tg.jpg

Rear:
http://tinypic.com/fee745.jpg

Cockpit:
http://tinypic.com/fee7w2.jpg

Navigation/Sound System:
http://tinypic.com/fee9a0.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
332 Posts
nice... only suggestion I would have is to peel off that dealer sticker on your trunk. IMO they make a car look cheap, but that's just me;)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
325 Posts
BlackWheelz said:
06 Civic Coupe, Auto, Navi, Galaxy Grey. No dealer installed accessories. Finally found a compatible PC Card adapter and now listen to MP3's primarily from a 1GB secure digital card. Sound through the auxiliary iPod input using my Nana is awesome too. Can't wait for the full iPod interface next month. What's the big deal with XM? It sounds like FM and the variety sucks. Car rides and handles great. Really comfortable and quiet. The navigation system is badass. First tank of gas yielded 33.2 MPG.

Front:
http://tinypic.com/fee7tg.jpg

Rear:
http://tinypic.com/fee745.jpg

Cockpit:
http://tinypic.com/fee7w2.jpg

Navigation/Sound System:
http://tinypic.com/fee9a0.jpg
How did you get the navi system that red color, all the othe pics i have seen are blue background for the nav? Does it have a color selection?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Very sweet ride, Blackwheelz! Grats!

Booo to dealer stickers...

It looks great as-is, but are you considering accessories?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dealer sticker comments aside, I'm glad you folks dig my Civic :)

Yes, the display - maps and audio - has color selections for both text/graphics and the background. I settled on red (for now).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts
I have a GG 06 EX Auto Coupe coming in 3 weeks! I am so psyched by those pictures of how the color looks!

I didn't get Navi though, too $$ for me since I don't need no stinkin' directions! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
The Galaxy looks twice as hot in person as in pics. What a terriffic color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
jandree22 said:
nice... only suggestion I would have is to peel off that dealer sticker on your trunk. IMO they make a car look cheap, but that's just me;)

OMG I hate those things! I'm not advertising for the dealer! Oh my Jeep they had the tire cover with their crap on it. I had to go to Ebay to get a new one at a decent price. ;)

Kim
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,824 Posts
That's hot...I was staring at a Galaxy Grey Coupe at the dealership the other day. But they only had them in auto. :(

Um I'm 6'1 and the seat is snug and very comfortable. But when I get in the car, I feel really small. Anybody else have this happen? It's kinda strange considering the cars a Civic. It's larger than my Legend inside. kewl... :cool:
 

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
Joined
·
26,930 Posts
skittleslegend said:
That's hot...I was staring at a Galaxy Grey Coupe at the dealership the other day. But they only had them in auto. :(

Um I'm 6'1 and the seat is snug and very comfortable. But when I get in the car, I feel really small. Anybody else have this happen? It's kinda strange considering the cars a Civic. It's larger than my Legend inside. kewl... :cool:
I've seen two Galaxy Greys in person and I'm not a big fan. I'm 6' and I've noticed a lot of room as well. The tilt/microscopic steering wheel helps out. One bad thing...the more room you take in the front seat, the smaller that back seat gets. But...that's in any car I suppose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
BlackWheelz said:
06 Civic Coupe, Auto, Navi, Galaxy Grey. No dealer installed accessories. Finally found a compatible PC Card adapter and now listen to MP3's primarily from a 1GB secure digital card. Sound through the auxiliary iPod input using my Nana is awesome too. Can't wait for the full iPod interface next month. What's the big deal with XM? It sounds like FM and the variety sucks. Car rides and handles great. Really comfortable and quiet. The navigation system is badass. First tank of gas yielded 33.2 MPG.

Front:
http://tinypic.com/fee7tg.jpg

Rear:
http://tinypic.com/fee745.jpg

Cockpit:
http://tinypic.com/fee7w2.jpg

Navigation/Sound System:
http://tinypic.com/fee9a0.jpg
Where did you find a PC card that works with SD cards? I have a 1G SD card already I'd like to use if I got a Civic, just need to find an adapter that works.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
161 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
ncoday said:
There are lots. Here is one from Sandisk that should work:
http://sandisk.com/Products/Item(1140)-SDAD-67-SanDisk_6in1_PC_Card_Adapter.aspx

"Read and write to any SD, MultiMediaCard, SmartMedia, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, or xD-Picture card "

Cool, thanks. But I thought I read in another thread that some people with the 6-in-1 adapters were having issues with the face of the unit closing all the way. I thought there was an SD-specific adapter that would be smaller.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Galaxy Grey is a definite color for me, but now you are making me want the navigation system. I tried it out and it is kick a$$, but I thought that it was too much money to be paying especially when I know where I am going
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top