8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still troll around here from time to time and I enjoy some of the photographic skills of a lot of the members here, so I wanted to share.

I really really want a dslr, but can't afford it atm ... nothing professional, but it is my first time editing my photos in photoshop. No major editing besides the first one hah.

Camera is 7.2 MP Casio Exilim

These were taken just to show some of the waterlines left behind from Katrina.

^by far one of the worst ones I ran across while driving around today.

These shots were taken in the Lakeview area ... not lower 9th ward where it was 10x worse.

All you guys with nice cameras ... I'm Jealous :( I like photographing hah

·
Premium Member
37,357 Posts
Gorgeous car. I have to admit that Mitsu finally got it right on one of their cars with the new Lancer. Any which way you look at it, it's a good deal.

As far as your pictures go, you're doing well enough with a point and shoot. I wouldn't worry about a DSLR. It takes real skill to take good pics with pocket cameras. :D That first pic is amazing.

I hate seeing the devestation in New Orleans. I hate seeing that its so long after and things still haven't been fixed. It just goes to show how broken our system is. :(

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
yea dude i hate drivin around n still sein marks about one dead inside n the water marks i hate that theres parts of the city that looked like it happened last week, and we continue to force feed money into Iraq but we cant seem to find the money to fix a major american city, wut a load of crap

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow, thanks for all the compliments, especially about my 'point and shoot' camera skills. I guess I can hold off for a bit before I go dslr. hah.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts