8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in October (pretty sure it was oct) Si2006 held a ctsubie/open to all photo shoot. He use to own a Si until it got totalled and then moved onto a subie. So he posted invites in the NorthEast section.

It couldn't have been any better of a day for a shoot. It was cool but not cold and the sun was out all day long. It mostly consisted of subies, an NSX, 350Z, 2 SRT-4s, a TC and I was the only Si. representing with my 8thcivic.com stickers and northeast crew.

Special thanks to Conrade (Si2006) and Amanda (the model) for some awsome pics. Also thank you for the CtSubie crew for a great time and making all us non-subie owners feel at home.

possibly more pics to come later... The ones with KU in a corner are taken by Si2006 and the ones that have no mark were taken by me. please have manners and respect and not use any of Comrades claiming them to be yours.

crusin to the pic spot

at the spot (random pics)

representing :woot:

pics with the ever so beautiful Amanda. some of mine and then a few of others.

hope you enjoyed like i said before, hopefully more to come if the photographer decideds that there are any other good ones of my car.

·
Registered
219 Posts
thanx for the comments everyone. it was def a good turn out and it was nice to shoot something other then subies lol. Andrews car is sick!!! will have another one soonish. i'll make a post hope to see more 8thcivic ppl there

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo def let me know when it is man. i definitly want to make it again. hopefully the rig wants to play ball too this time lol. this month is no good though as i'm on guard duty and my schedule is nuts. but yea when you plan another let me know and if i can i will make it again.

maybe i'll be lucky and have my rims by then but i doubt it

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oh did i mention, i :love: plaid skirts. :D
yea they said she had a school girl outfit and she came out in the pink top and skirt and then when she wanted to change she came out in the white top and the black shorts. i was like now y didn't you wear that top with the skirt that would be a school girl and they were like ya know what that would.

but yea i'm a sucker for plaid skirts too jordan. its like my kriptonite (spelling is prob wrong)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts