8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
Hot pics! That fiji with the Brembos and Advans is crazy nice! any more pics of it?

·
Registered
811 Posts
Cool pics. Definitely a pretty good turnout yesterday. It was cool meeting everyone. I still can't believe how tight a fit those brembos were to the rims! Awesome setup!

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
those filters cover the holes that used to be lines that goto the intake tube. they are just used to recirculate air. i think you use them inplace of like a catch can setup but im not completely sure. as for where you can get them... like autozone.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
those filters cover the holes that used to be lines that goto the intake tube. they are just used to recirculate air. i think you use them inplace of like a catch can setup but im not completely sure. as for where you can get them... like autozone.
i want to get rid of the tubes that go into the intake and just opt for these.

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
yea i dont believe it hurts anything. in an n/a setup the tubes going into the intake i think create a little suction on the tubes to help the recirculation... on a boosted setup though you can do this or a catch can because of the air being forced out sometimes you can get oil in the intake tube. dont quote me on the n/a part but thats just how i understand it works. why else would the put the tubes in the intake in the first place? also if you decide to do this make sure to plug the holes that the tubes go in.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
That is the AJP turbo kit... he's had it now with over 22,000 miles on the kit... and 30,000 miles on his car...

i don't know his name on this site... he's an older guy...

·
Banned
1,722 Posts
OH! i know who it is nevermind. :) he will be on the AJP Blog soon i think.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
That is the AJP turbo kit... he's had it now with over 22,000 miles on the kit... and 30,000 miles on his car...

i don't know his name on this site... he's an older guy...
is he's a rich ACN guys too? jk, so he's an older guy, no wonder he can can afford all that goodies including the BREMBO brake kit.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
is that his daily driver ?
i believe so... ohh and i think he said yesterday that his wife wants to get a S2K CR...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
is that his daily driver ?
..his name is Bobby..he is a trip man, great guy to talk too, full of life,haha! Yup he drives in daily like its no-ones business! Hauls major ass from what i've heard

1 - 20 of 84 Posts