8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a blast! too bad only 4 runs :( I had some issues with my tires as they are new set and i've only used them once before back at the event in March. My best was a 62.3. in the DSP class i placed 3rd out of 5, of course, you only get better with more seat time..which i will be doing. anyways, here are some pics and a video inside my car...enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUkO_7oTIM

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
nice i saw this on myspace the other day... IMO it looks like in second gear u fall out of the powerband too much so it might be better to shift back to 1st on some of those turns...

btw... do u have anything else done to the suspension???

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mr.Ninja said:
I was at the last one in homestead. Will you be there for the night run on Sept. 2? I would sure like a ride along =P

...yes! im going. I'll let you know a definate answer by next week.

·
Banned
18,265 Posts
Izzy said:
It's a early-mid-90's Miata with an F20C (S2000) engine in it. Actually, I can't tell if it's the F22 or the F20...but, irregardless, it's an S2k engine!!!!
the only way i can tell stock for stock is by the spark plug cover on the S2K motors... the F20 & F22 has different color cover... but that's kind of a cosmetic piece so u never know if they just change them around or not...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts