8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had this car for all of 6 hours and I love it, I have driven Mustangs my entire life but this car is amazing for the price and features. Still trying to figure out all the navigation, bluetooth, etc.

Some crappy pictures, it's cloudy today:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
another RR fan here :) i swear, i had absolutely no interest nor desire to own a red car before I saw the 8th generation civic coupe in rallye red, especially when freshly washed and waxed. it's just gorgeous, but also quite the attention getter (this can be good or bad depending on your tastes.) enjoy it!

(above statement about no interest in red cars should obviously be taken realistically and with a grain of salt -- ferraris don't count.)

·
Registered
17,716 Posts
I have had this car for all of 6 hours and I love it, I have driven Mustangs my entire life but this car is amazing for the price and features. Still trying to figure out all the navigation, bluetooth, etc.

Some crappy pictures, it's cloudy today:

I hate mustangs!!! well not really. Nice cars... but most the drivers are to cocky for their own good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
another RR fan here :) i swear, i had absolutely no interest nor desire to own a red car before I saw the 8th generation civic coupe in rallye red, especially when freshly washed and waxed. it's just gorgeous, but also quite the attention getter (this can be good or bad depending on your tastes.) enjoy it!

(above statement about no interest in red cars should obviously be taken realistically and with a grain of salt -- ferraris don't count.)
I had never really been a fan of red either but it seems to fit this car well, my first choice was Fiji Blue but I didn't know until I went to the dealership that they had replaced it with Dyno Blue , which looks a little like teal.

I'm keeping my Mustang it's paid off and is in really good shape for a '03 model. A lot of Mustang drivers are cocky, but they shouldn't be unless they have a few serious mods (1996-2004 drivers the, newer ones are a little better), my Mustang felt extremely slow after owning for about a year and the build quality is horrible, mine blew the engine right at 80,000 miles and the car has been babied.

I thought about turning the Mustang into a weekend car, but after driving the Si it seems like I should make the Mustang my daily driver and save the Si for the weekends.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.