8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know i got my mugen today i decided to go with this over the si coupe,i have to take a few pics but it was raining today but ill take some soon not that u all dont know what the car looks like.I was a little bumbed though i put about 20 miles on it and i heard the front right speaker crackling like it was blown so i adjusted the bass and no diff so i called the service dept and i hv to bring it by mon am for them to check the speaker other than that its great prob just gona throw on some window tint and be done,i got the car for list price and i had a coupon for $300 off so i paid $300 less then msrp,the dealer threw in a portable navi thats all they would do for me so i took it.I will post up some pics soon and the car is #154 the guy at the dealer said its the last 3 digets of the vin so my last 3 are 154, i thought the car might have a serial # badge in the engine bay or something like that but it didnt.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys ya im debating to tint it or not i kinda want to but 100% stock is nice to so i will see

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I'd keep the outside stock...def do some engines mods! leave in the 1000 dollar cat back tho

No, just do the tint on it. If you ever think of selling it in the future it will be worth more money stock:thumb: Plus how much more can you do to such a nice car...

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
yup so true tint is a must !!!! you dont want your GF/WIFE to cath you in the road having some CHICKS in your car !!! so tint is a must :thumb:

seriously tint helps alot specially in summer but having a DARK tint as in DARK its a lil bit hard to see at night specially when your backing up on a dark place

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are the pics of my mugen #154

Here is just a few pics today i took when i got up it was really bright out so
deff not the best lighting but here ya go.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts