8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to do suspension and rims next and i so suck at picking out rims when i have more then like 4 choices so please help me out. make some suggestions for me. i have a 2009 FA5 (sedan) CBP (black). i will getting HFP suspension here soon. I want to spend $300 or less per rim so lets make the price requirement around $350 or so per rim. i will def consider used rims provided they are in perfect condition or almost perfect. please help me out =(

post up some rims on black 8ths to give me an idea too if you could. i have searched around the site alot but theres like a trillion pics. thanks.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
for your price range i would do some work emotion wheels or rpf1s, just in that price range and i cant pt up pics cause im at work. gl

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do like the work emotion line. i know nothing about rims so all help is appreciated.

anyone here have any work emitions on their civic they can share? or maybe some phtoshopped ones?

·
Registered
91 Posts
look through the "Introduction and Pictures" and "Car Builds" sections of the forum...most members post their wheels/specs with their pictures. Find one you like and research it a little bit. That's what I did and I ended up with some Mugen GP's.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok so i'm really liking the CR KAI's and KD-9's. i'm thinking bronze?

whats the best sizes to get do you think on an 09 FA5 w/HFP suspension?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts