8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i just picked up a new 07 RR si on friday. it came with the front hfp lip but im thinking about getting the rear as well. The thing is i can't decide if i like the side skirts or not yet so i was wondering if anybody had a picture of a car with just the front and rear lip and no side skirts. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Sorry my car is not an Si (which does not make any difference), but here is my ASM Ex coupe with no side skirts. IMO...It is better this way because the side skirts leave a cut out for the doors which I do not like. Besides, for the $500-$600 the side skirts cost you can purchase the HFP sport suspension for better handling which my car has. Take a look..... http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37290

·
Registered
932 Posts
And buy the way, "Welcome to 8th Civic Forum". Hold on to your wallet or this site will cost you dearly. We will all do our best to spend your money. Enjoy the "Ride".

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the pictures. hmmm what do you guys think about the mugen knock offs. i think it might flow better without the side skirts than the hfp kit. maybe just sell the hfp and pick up the mugens? what do you think

1 - 8 of 8 Posts