8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys. I'm offcially going to show up at Spoon Booth with the Spoon Dc5 Track Car next week at Hot Import Nights in Los Angeles Convention Center. Norman my boy from Colonial Honda/I <3 my hondaparts.com hooked me up. I will be park next to the Dc5 along with his fa5. =) If yall want to see the car in person stop by Colonial Honda located in Glendale CA. It's in the show room. I will have pix by later on today.. Right Handed drive FTMFW. :eek:hsnap:

Special Thanks to the following:

Norman and Edmund of SPOON Racing
Colonial Honda
I <3 myhondaparts.com
Opak Racing
Cali Love
Team Genex

Here is some teaser pix...

Some of the stuff we gonna sell at HIN..

Here we go....

8thcivic.com

the best...

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make sure yall stop by to say Hi. =) Bring Cash to get hooked up wid spoon parts. Hollaaaaaaa.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EJ1 Freak said:
I was just at Opak a couple weeks ago and got to park right behind one of their dc5's! :love:

Have fun and take lots of pics! :biggrin:
thats the same car we going to have at HIN.. Thanks Mel. =)

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Spoon brought 4 or 5 cars out to VIR last year for the GT Live event. The Sun Cyber Evo, and the Zerosports STI were also at the track. If you were willing to wait in line, the driver would even take you on a hot lap of the track in one of these cars. It was a pretty cool weekend. The best part is, VIR is 10 minutes from my hometown. Gotta love that.:thumb:

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
GreyK20 said:
You Mean This Thing
They had two of those, one Fit, and a TSX, all race prepped, wearing the SPoon "battle colors".

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
MTV going to film it this year?

its a cool event for teenagers and young adults aka 21 and younger... not the older crowd. Lots young Hot import models there. I'm not a fan showcars but check it out guys. I'll avoid my remarks/opinions about 98 percent of the showcars..neverless its like a small night club event.
they still make it dark in the convention? strobe lights, loud music..dancing?

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here is some teaser pix...

Some of the stuff we gonna sell at HIN..

Here we go....

8thcivic.com

the best...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts