8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
illusionstwice said:
yeah it did. DId u seriously stop in the middle of a higway/road to take a quick piC?? lol

Yeah, I was driving for like 5 miles with no one even near me except for an FHP officer who gave me the go-ahead to take the pic

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SpeedDemon said:
Cool, thats what ive been planning to do myself.

But havent had the chance.
Go to Florida! Hit up 331 South at the border of Alabama, find a Route 66 gas station about 5 minutes past Florala, there SHOULD be an FHP car there, ask the officer, he won't care, he said around where the picture was taken there is no traffic anyways

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Lol, I figured it had to be north FL, the rest of FL doesn't have any "hills" like that!

The type of trees help to give it away as well.... :thumb:

<- Misses FL and can't wait to move back

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JC06NHBPSI said:
If you keep going on 331 you run into panama city!

Yepper, I was through Destin and whatnot... Reason I was down there was to do some testing to be an FHP officer for Walton County :thumb:

I stayed at my uncle's house in Defuniak Springs for a few days

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
DanDB64 said:
Yepper, I was through Destin and whatnot... Reason I was down there was to do some testing to be an FHP officer for Walton County :thumb:

I stayed at my uncle's house in Defuniak Springs for a few days

OMG Destin is freaking BEAUTIFUL! i wanna go back there again now that i have a NEW car... :vtec: instead of my older used '01 EX coupe :police: unfortunately i reside in central FL not north FL (Orlando)

very nice pic. great wallpaper worthy shot IMO!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLO8thGenSi said:
OMG Destin is freaking BEAUTIFUL! i wanna go back there again now that i have a NEW car... :vtec: instead of my older used '01 EX coupe :police: unfortunately i reside in central FL not north FL (Orlando)

very nice pic. great wallpaper worthy shot IMO!
It is my wallpaper :biggrin:

And I was in Orlando to do the actual testing (at the FHP post on South Semoran Blvd)

I went into downtown a couple times, only saw 1 other Si, it was a HRP 4-door sitting in some parking lot

·
Registered
653 Posts
Destin is really nice, sometimes ill go down there with some friends just to check out the beautiful women down there! btw i have a friend who lives in defuniak.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JC06NHBPSI said:
Destin is really nice, sometimes ill go down there with some friends just to check out the beautiful women down there! btw i have a friend who lives in defuniak.

There are a whole lot of hotties there, too bad my white-trash Ohioan farmer's tan didn't really attract any :laughing:

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
DanDB64 said:
It is my wallpaper :biggrin:

And I was in Orlando to do the actual testing (at the FHP post on South Semoran Blvd)

I went into downtown a couple times, only saw 1 other Si, it was a HRP 4-door sitting in some parking lot
anywhere near 436/Semoran & 50/Colonial by chance (i work @ Holler Honda North of that intersection in a row of 3 dealers (Nissan/Mazda/Honda) on 436. i also cross that same intersection daily on my commute to & from work. saw a BUUUUUNCH of FHP cars & some unmarked & other cruisers one morning at some meeting w/ video cameras shooting in an abandoned/empty lot on the south west side of that intersection.

off topic: so goddamn many drivers run those lights @ this intersection & i think if im not mistaken its been given the label of one of the most dangerous intersections in FL if not the nation. crazy! but i believe it to be true. sometimes i swear i count to 5 before emerging into the intersection in the mornings & then again in the afternoons.

related in any way i wonder??...... :SHOCKED:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts