8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i have a 2007 civic coupe and just receive a kit for PIAA 1100X High power dichroic halogen lamp system as a gift. I was wondering if this can fit into the front bumper where the fog lights housing unit are at. If not, is there a mounting bracket or etc that can help me mount this is securely? Thanks

http://www.piaa.com/Lamps/Lamp-pages/1100x.html

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in the instruction manual, it asked me to connect the "switch power" wire to a power source. The wire has been trim off the insulator and exposing the wire, Where do i plug this to in order to use the on and off button. This is a must in order to get the light to turn on. Thanks

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
you can put a fuse tap on the end and tap it into your fuse controlling your headlights. i think this is what you were talking about. if you are familiar with soldering, i would highly recomment soldering your connections, but not soldering into the fuse box!

·
Registered
105 Posts
do a search on garage door openers in the diy section, it shows which wire to tap into for switched power, i run catz fog lights and it is the lead i used for my switched power off of the fuse box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts