8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can some one photo shop all these wheels on my car try to drop my car more and/or make the wheels look like 18's. and give me input on witch ones i should buy. and no i dont care that thier Rotas. thanks in advance. ill give rep to the good ones.

and heres my car

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think 18" grid should look awesome, in royal bronze, but I dont even know if it exist on that size and color

also, can I ask why do you have a YELLOW lip!!?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
egk-69 said:
I think 18" grid should look awesome, in royal bronze, but I dont even know if it exist on that size and color

also, can I ask why do you have a YELLOW lip!!?
the lip is gold. its gold cause red looks funny on my color car.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
all of them look good except the TE-37 replicas..(can't remember.. grids?)

so any colour you go with would be perfect. Gunmetal would be best though cause it matches your "dark" colour scheme.
blacked out tails, tinted windows.. looks good

·
Still dropping trout
16,213 Posts
^I'm with them.

I would've chopped that for you, but it would've just caused a lot of laughter and you wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. lol.

·
Registered
72 Posts
1stk20z3 said:
so witch ones guys. or should i stay stock(painted)
Thats a photoshop, thats why the GRIDs looks so BAD!!!, cause thats a picture of 15" grid, a picture of a 17-18" grid will look better

AND the Rota TQ. looks good also, My bro has WorkEMotion on his Si and looks awesome!, BUT WORKS looks better than ROTA (at least on that style of wheel)

Anyway I still like how it looks on the first photoshop:thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts