8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should get a meet/photography day going for us 8th gen owners in the tri-state area! I have a Canon 5D and some professional gear and wouldnt mind taking some photos of some hot rides. Maybe we can get some models out there with us and make a real shoot out of this. I actually know a few girls who would do this since Im a fashion photographer. Lets see whos up for this!?

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I would be down post up some more info about where and when i am sure this will gain interest !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im actually a fashion photographer and in no way are these girls sluts. These girls wouldn't be caught dead at a hot import nights/car show event. They are not those type of models trust me....they are leagues above them. But since I know them im sure they wouldnt mind hangin out for a bit and getting a few pics with some hot rides.

·
ILDS™
121,509 Posts
Im actually a fashion photographer and in no way are these girls sluts. These girls wouldn't be caught dead at a hot import nights/car show event. They are not those type of models trust me....they are leagues above them. But since I know them im sure they wouldnt mind hangin out for a bit and getting a few pics with some hot rides.
:word:

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
OMG, put me on the list. Can I be number 1? :popcorn: lol I would be down, just the weather has to get nicer first. :thumb:

Car and ladies...:love:

Keep us updated...

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I am definitely down for something like this, but I do think it would develop much more interest in the spring or summer when its warmer and people have their nicer wheels on their cars and its easier to wash the car.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Where?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts